RecipesFun drinks recipes for your next party
1.5 oz Vodka
1 oz lemon juice
1.5 oz. blue curacao
1 oz. grendadine
Splash of simple syrup
- Make simply syrup – All you do is take 1/4 cup of water and 1/4 cup of sugar in a sauce pan over medium heat – stir until all the sugar is dissolved. Take the saucepan off the heat. Allow the syrup to cool ( it is THAT simple)
- Making the drink – take a tall glass and fill with ice. Slowly add grenadine.
- Next add blue curacao – slowly – the weight of the liquid is different than the grenadine thus it floats on top.
- Next take a shaker – place ice lemon juice, simple syrup and vodka. Cover and shake. Slowly add to the glass.
- Garnish with a cherry on top if you like.